Our model search events may have been back in April and May, but we have so much more to share with you. While at Make Meaning in Bethesda, we met Styleauteur Lauren Rothman, and not to steal her thunder, but her son Judah was one we could not get over. Literally, wearing awesome on his chest and his hair in true Beckham style, we learned that he doesn’t let mom dress him anymore. Seems that mom as a fashion, style and trend expert has rubbed off on her son, accidently. Check out what Judah had to say when SoCozy sat down and asked him a few questions.
How old are you?
What’s your favorite color?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
– A superhero
Do you know what your mom does for work? What do you think about it?
– My mom dresses people. I think it’s cool!
Would you ever want to do what she does?
What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear?
– Muscle tees (shirts with the sleeves cut off). I love my hip-hop outfit!
What are your favorite stores to shop?
– The Lego Store and Toys R Us. I also like shopping for shoes at Nordstrom because they have a fish tank and always give me a balloon.
What do you think every boy should have in his closet?
– High tops! I love Pumas too!
What’s your favorite style for your hair?
– When it’s down to my eyes – it shakes when I play the air guitar.
Which season do you like to dress for the most: winter, spring summer or fall?
– Summer. That’s when I go to camp :)
If you had to give advice to other stylish boys what would it be?
– Wear good shoes to a birthday party.