1. State Bags. I’ve been a fan of these stylish, durable bags for some time. Not only are they great for school, but perfect for travel, and their line offers something for all ages. Plus, every back pack purchased equals one given to a child in need.
2. Detangling Duo. This is one of my favorite combos, perfect for stuffing stockings or party bags. My new wet/dry detangling brush plus SoCozy detangling spray and conditioner is a practical gift (especially at this frizzy, flyaway time of year) that everybody loves.
3. Primary Hoodies. These colorful, unisex hoodies are an easy gift for any kid on your list. No characters, no logos, just colorful, quality clothing. And who doesn’t love a comfy hoodie?
4. Polaroid Snap. This is a modern spin on a nostalgic favorite—an instant digital camera that spits out your prints. Such a fun gift for kids or adults!
5. Zoo Portraits. A fun gift that feels personalized, you can browse the entire collection to find your gift recipient’s “spirit animal.” This is art at its most fun.
6. S’well Bottles. A beautiful water bottle (with a mouth wide enough for ice cubes) is a must-have for anybody on your list. Available in three sizes and tons of gorgeous colors.
7. How to Quinoa. Our resident imaginary well-dressed brand ambassador Quinoa has a fun (and funny) book that makes a great coffee-table read and an even better gift!
8. Cozy’s Complete Guide to Girl’s Hair. A labor of love, this book breaks down everything from hair care to step-by-step instructions for my famous Heart Braid. One of my favorite gifts for girls and parents.