So Smart, What are the key ingredients?
- Keratin – Protects hair, helps to increase hair strength and minimize damages caused by brushing and overuse of accessories like barrettes and elastic bands.
- Silk Proteins – Adds shine, manageability and body.
- Hops Extract – Anti-bacterial effects on scalp soothes.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Moisturizes and soothe hair, scalp and body.
- Kiwi Fruit Extract – Conditions, nourishes and protects hair. Leaves hair soft and silky.
- Arnica Flower – Helps stimulate and circulate hair growth and nourishes scalp.
So Safe, No nasties here!
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
- No Synthetic Color
- No Propylene Glycol
- Free of Gluten, Wheat and Nuts
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Trideceth-12, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Citric Acid.
Cozy Says: The old lather, rinse and repeat routine can be very drying. It’s like washing your child’s hair twice a day. If your child has very oily hair, then go ahead and repeat. Otherwise, lather up only once.
- My daughter has very sensitive skin. We have tried TONS of shampoo's and conditioner's. They all seemed to make her scalp itch. I felt so bad for her, it was continuous the head scratching. I bought So Cozy, Mango-go, for another test for her head, but this time we found a winner!!! She doesn't scratch at her head anymore. She told me her head doesn't even itch. We are so relieved and thankful! What an awesome product!!!
- I bought this for my daughter. She is 2 years old and have really thick curly hair. This product is by far the best for her hair. After using so much other products to help manage her hair, this is the one! And the smell is very nice, not over powering. After every use this product never fails me! Soft, shiny and manageable. For mommies out their who has been trying to find a great product? Try this product and hope it will work for you guys as it did for mines because all hair types work with different types of products. Hope this helped!
- I bought this for my daughter today, the shampoo, conditioner and detangler spray. She didn't freak out when I rinsed her hair out, it smells amazing. I SO wish they were all the same scent so the smells didn't mix, but that's minor. The detangler actually worked! I've bought other brands and I still had to work through the knots. It was such a nice experience. I bought it because my daughter has eczema and I have to be careful with everything I wash her with, even if it's just her hair because when it runs down her body her eczema flares up very bad. So I am hoping this doesn't do that because it is an amazing product.
- Just as good as the 3 in 1, but smell is even better! My son (6) just wants to take a shower all by himself now that he has his own products that he loves!
- Love this shampoo and body wash combo! My kids have eczema and it is the first body wash they have been able to use! Plus it smells great too!