Congrats – you’ve successfully made it through getting your kids back to school! Thought could relax now, huh? Don’t get too comfortable – there’s a pop quiz you need to be ready for evey day! Topic of the quiz? Style! No need to spend precious hours researching what’s on trend – we’re going to help you ace the subject, or more specifically, your kids’ hair.
- You’re little dude will absolutely be in the running for “Best Hair” with this modern incarnation of the classic Gentleman’s Part!
- While The Undercut is a relatively simple style it allows for customization. Longer hair on top keeps things looking classic while buzzed sides give this style an edge.
- TIP: Keep locks looking smooth by working a dab of Behave Styling Cream through hair.
- Button those buns up! We’re keeping things polished for fall, go for a sleeker look and avoid messy buns – they’re so last season.
- Buns work across hair type and texture. They’re also totally customizable – one bun, two bun, or more – it’s totally up to you!
- TIP: Test run your buns – find out where your bun looks best and is the most flattering.
- When it comes to accessorizing, leave headbands and sparkling clips in the past. A braid is your best accessory for the season.
- Don’t be afraid to use braids in unexpected ways to make a statement!
- Feeling a little rusty? Go back to basics with our basic braid tutorial.
- Boxer braids are the hottest trend this fall – check out our step-by-step guide on how to get the look.
- Here’s how to get the Braided Tiara:
The Gentleman’s Part
- Does your little guy have aspirations of becoming Class President? He’ll definitely look the part with this classic style.
- While this look is posh and perfected it’s super easy to achieve. Behave Styling Gel will keep those locks in place even through playtime – without crunch or flake!
The Middle Part
PHOTO CREDIT: @mstaylorpiage_
- The coolest trend in parting hair is no longer on the sidelines – it’s front and center!
- TIP: You’ll want every lock in place to show off your middle part. Use Cinch Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner for extra manageability and Behave Styling Cream to smooth any flyaways.
- TIP: For curly girls – use Boing Gel-Cream to define curls. For added moisture, mix in a drop of Boing Curl Conditioner.