Along with SPF 50, fresh towels, and a giant inflatable slice of pizza, there’s something new to add to your summer must-haves: The Splash collection by SoCozy!
Now you can say hello to summer and goodbye to dry, brittle, greenish hair with two new products that will clean, repair, and protect kids’ hair day after day and belly flop contest after belly flop contest. Splash was designed to spare swimmers hair using smart, safe ingredients you’ve come to expect from SoCozy. (Oh yeah, and they smell great, too!)
Swim 3-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash is made with activated charcoal and a special blend of antioxidants and vitamins that infuse hair with moisture while restoring hair health and leaving skin squeaky clean from head to toe.
Swim Leave-In Treatment + Detangler is a lightweight leave-in treatment with ultra-hydrating properties that help repair and restore damage caused to hair by pool chemicals, saltwater and sunshine. (Yes, even hair gets sun damage!) High doses of Vitamins A, D, and E contain natural UVA/UVB filters to protect against sun damage, while also infusing antioxidants and vitamins to moisturize hair, prevent mineral absorption and balance PH.
HERE’S WHAT IT DOES
Superstar ingredients inside Splash are what make these products so special. For example…
- Activated Charcoal is a natural absorbent that removes calcium salts, chlorine buildup and minerals that cause green tones.
- Phytic Acid & Vitamin C are powerful antioxidants that neutralize the film of chlorine and restore hair.
- Beeswax is a natural water repellant that coats hair to create a water-sealing barrier to prevent loss of moisture.
- Coffee Seed Extract is a potent antioxidant that significantly improves overall skin smoothness and damage caused by the sun.
- Pomegranate Juice Extract is an antioxidant high in Vitamin E that improves vitamin absorption in hair.
- Sunflower Seed Extract acts as a natural sun shield to prevent free radicals from damaging hair.
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters are similar to the natural oils produced on the scalp. They nourish hair, promote growth, add softness and shine and improve elasticity.
- Vitamin B5 is an intense moisturizer that protects against environmental damage, helps rebuild damaged lipid structures and gets hair back to health.
HERE’S HOW TO USE IT BEST
It’s so easy. Swim 3 in 1 Wash starts after a day in the water. Depending on hair thickness, work a dab into wet hair to create a lather (same goes for the body, including those raisin-like fingers from spending all day in the water). Rinse. No repeat necessary.
Pro Tip: Think of hair like a sponge (because it is!) and wet it with fresh tap water prior to swimming. This prevents hair from soaking up damaging chemicals and salt during swimming!
Follow up with Swim Leave-In Treatment + Detangler by dividing hair into three sections and spraying each section generously, from root to tip. Next, use a wide-tooth comb working from the bottom up to gently eliminate any tangles.
Pro Tip: Think of our Swim Leave-In Treatment + Detangler like a sunscreen for hair (because it is) and spray onto wet or dry hair before sun exposure for extra UVA/UVB protection!
HERE’S WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE
So good! Fresh lime paired with citrus Vanilla for a nose-ful of Mmmmm!