Of all the textbooks for this new school year, the most important might be How to Quinoa: Life Lessons from My Imaginary Well-Dressed Daughter. This humorous book, fresh off the presses, will give you a hearty laugh with a wink and a smile. (And who can’t use that?) If you aren’t familiar with Quinoa yet, she’s the trendiest little girl on the Internet. Oh yeah, and she’s also imaginary.
Until you can read the book in entirety, Quinoa has generously offered 10 tips to get you off on the right foot:
1. Every morning, decide whether to be fierce or fabulous. Then choose both.
2. Always dress to impress yourself.
3. An apple is not only a healthy snack, but a classic accessory too.
4. Too much casual on Casual Friday isn’t good for anybody.
5. You’re never too young to start building your brand.
6. Never walk into a room when you can SHAZAM! into a room.
7. Be nice. It looks good on everybody.
8. Always look on the bright side; the lighting is better there.
9. Remember that Bad Hair Days happen to the best of us.
10. When posed with a tough question, ask yourself, ‘What would Quinoa do?”
Check out this hilarious book (a perfect gift for anybody with a sense of humor) and keep up with all of Quinoa’s antics on your preferred social media: