Ingredients That Go Beyond Gentle
Babies can be fussy and so can their skin – from the top of their delicate heads all the way down to their little toes.
And we know you’ve tried everything to provide relief for their irritated skin. But we bet you didn’t know that 92% of products found in the baby aisle contain at least 1 irritating ingredient – yes, even those products that claim to be for sensitive skin.
Next time you’re perusing the baby aisle, here are some no-no ingredients:
|See & Avoid||Why?|
|Cocamidopropyl Betaine||Skin Irritant.|
|Sodium Myreth Sulfate||Strips hair of essential oils & irritates skin.|
|Isopropylparaben||A paraben that is a potential hormone system disruptor.|
|Tetrasodium EDTA||Weakens skins natural barrier.|
|Butylene Glycol||Penetration enhancer & skin irritant.|
|Citric Acid||Skin irritant, throws off skins pH balance.|
|Laureth Sulfate||Skin Irritant|
Moms – you go above and beyond for your little ones, shouldn’t the products you choose for them do the same?
That’s why we developed Hush – formulated with the most delicate tufts in mind, it’s a line of products designed to work together to treat and prevent the symptoms of a sensitive scalp.
So what’s in it?
Made with our own proprietary ingredient complex, Hush features an ultra-gentle blend of ingredients that help soothe and heal itchy, irritated, and inflamed scalps:
- Defenscalp (Rose Bay Extract)
- Derived from plants, this multi-functional ingredient is clinically proven to re-balance the scalp & reduce the appearance of flakes quickly. PS – Defenscalp won the Silver Award for Best Ingredient in 2016.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Relieves scalp of redness, scaling, itching, + inflammation.
- Vitamin B5
- Gives hair and scalp much needed moisture and makes detangling a breeze.
- Bisabol (Chamomile)
- Promotes healthy hair growth + soothes the scalp.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
- Helps heal dry & itchy skin.
- Soothes and softens the skin and protects.
Hush your little one’s sensitivity with a tub time routine that creates the optimal environment for healthy hair & scalp.
The post Ingredients That Go Beyond Gentle appeared first on SoCozy.