Wow! Looking back over 2015 was like my favorite childhood thrill rides: fast, exciting and full of great surprises. Here are some of my 2015 highlights…
- Starting the year with another juice cleanse (a must for me!)
- Filming my first stint on Japanese TV
- Sharing tips for moms on the Today Show
- Introducing professional size bottles of our SoCozy products
- Shopping for great gifts for our stores at the big Gift Show at the Javitz Center
- Spotting our products at new retailers across the country, including Ricky’s NYC, Clyde’s on Madison, Pierre Michel Salon, Cartoon Cuts, C.O. Bigelow, and (drumroll, please) Target stores nationwide!
- Reading great parent reviews and success stories with our products on social media
- Hosting our Grand Prize Winner, Heather of @sugarnspicelife, and her family for a fun weekend in NYC!
- Running a half marathon
- Sharing activities and styling tips at Make Meaning in Bethesda, Maryland, where we also conducted a fun model search
- Celebrating all moms with the amazing ladies of Mamarazzi MOMS on SiriusXM radio
- Sharing expert tips on HSN
- Producing new video how-to’s of our favorite styles – so much fun!
- Starting our Real Men Can Braid classes and getting featured in the New York Times
- Introducing our new SoCozy Detangling Brush!
- Attending another great year at CosmoProf 2015
- Partnering with STATE Bags to design a special SoCozy bag with a one-for-one donation to children in need for every bag sold
- Teaching more Real Men Can Braid classes around the country
- Supporting the Manhattan Women’s Philanthropy at The Hamptons Trunk Show
- Spending a day at the Target in Queens with our free pop-up styling bar and professional photos
- Introducing our new BOO! Conditioner
- Welcoming Quinoa as our new imaginary, well-dressed toddler spokesperson
- Hanging out with Jay Thomas of Daddy Daughter Hair Factory at SiriusXM
- Sharing tips on HuffPost LIVE and Baltimore Morning News
- Trying to read my book in Czech
- Recording voice overs for more videos (the lice series are my favorite)
- Heading up our annual Turkey Hands promo to raise money and awareness for WIN
- Celebrating Thanksgiving with Meals on Wheels
- Working the styling station at Bloomingdales for great holiday looks
- Sneaking a peek of our new curly hair line BOING (stay tuned!)
What an amazing year! Thanks for being along for the 2015 ride. Here’s to a happy, healthy, exciting new year for all in 2016!