- Tea Tree Oil – One of the most effective natural ingredients demonstrated to prevent lice naturally.
- Rosemary Extract – A natural plant extract that helps with preventing lice; rich in vitamins to promote healthy hair and natural shine
- Keratin – Protects hair, helps to increase hair strength and minimize damages caused by brushing and overuse of accessories like barrettes and elastic bands.
- Peppermint Oil – Moisturizing and works as an astringent to prevent buildup plus aids in hair growth.
- Lavender Flower Extract – Calms and soothes skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Moisturizes and soothe hair, scalp and body.
So Safe: Non-Toxic, No Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Propylene Glycol. Free of Gluten, Wheat and Nuts. No Nasties Here!
Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid.
Cozy Says: Here’s a tip to prevent lice, DON’T wash your child’s hair every day! Buildup of natural oils fortifies the hair shaft, making it more difficult for lice to attach.
- My daughter had a bad case of head lice. The chemical treatments dried her scalp terribly. I stopped using those, and I used the Boo Shampoo on her. With daily washing and nit picking I was able to get rid of her itchy bugs, andit made her hair and scalp nice and soft. We also used it on all the other members of the family yoto keep it from spreading.
- My son loves this shampoo! We use it as a preventative, but he loves the smell and how his hair feels after. Its not too stripping and leaves his hair soft and healthy.
- All I can say is WOW! Not only does this shampoo keep the lice away but it makes my daughter's hair so silky and full of body that it's unbelievable! And when I saw what it did to her hair I started using it myself too and my hair looks awesome.
I don't know whether it's the tea tree oil, the keratin or what, but it is unreal what this shampoo does. And it even somehow keeps the tangles out of my daughter's knotty hair.
- my number one winter fear is one of my kids coming home with lice. socozy's shampoo takes away the fear! and it smells good too!